Hobbywing XRotor Micro F4 G2 Flight Controller with OSD
Available on backorder
This is the Flight Controller of choice for many of the leading FPV Pilots in the world, including Minchan Kim, Milk FPV, Gapit FPV, Banni UK; just to name a few. And for good reason, it was designed for intense competition. This stack is built with premium components that won’t let you down on race day.
This stack features the best specs for today’s racer such as an onboard SD slot, LED strip, STM32405, ICM20602, and onboard filter circuit for your VTX (when used with 10v BEC on the XRotor Micro 45A ESC).
The built-in OSD on the FC allows the user to adjust or set OSD parameters from your flight firmware such as Betaflight/Cleanflight/Butterflight etc.
Pairs perfectly with the XRotor 45A Micro 4-in-1 ESC.
- STM32 F405 MCU allows the FC to run the PID looptime and gyro with higher frequency.
- The SPI ICM-20602 which integrates accelerometer and gyro (with the running frequency can be set to 32KHz) is adopted.
- Onboard OSD microchip which supports the DMA mode allows users to adjust its parameters via the Betaflight software. (Note: the OSD is controlled by the F4 MCU.)
- The FC which supports Betaflight firmware & allows parameter adjustment via Betaflight software is more applicable to FPV race.
- F-card which can record and save more flight/black box data allows users to adjust the setup of their aircraft easily.
- Compatible with various receivers like SBUS, SUMH, SUMD, SPEKTRUM1024/2048, XBUS, PPM and etc.
- LED strip signal output port allows users to adjust the color & flash mode of the LED strip via the FC.
- Volt/Amp monitoring port allows users to check the battery voltage (BAT port) and current (CRT port, extra current meter is needed).
- Buzzer output port allows users to connect external buzzer(s) to the FC for warning or informing the flight status of the aircraft.
- Micro USB port allows users to connect the FC to a PC to flash firmware and adjust parameters.
- Item name: F4 G2 Flight Controller
- Firmware: OMNIBUSF4SD
- FC Programming: Supported
- Programming via: Betaflight/Cleanflight-configurator or Others
- Compatible with (Modes): PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, DShot1200, Proshot1000 and etc.
- Compatible with (Transmitters): PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL, and etc.
- OSD: Built-in
- Voltage Monitoring: Supported
- Current Monitoring: Supported
- External Buzzer: Supported
- LED Control: Supported
- BEC: No
- USB Port: MicroUSB
- Size: 36*36mm
- Weight: 6g
- 1x F4 G2 Flight Controller
- 4x Silicone Grommets
*the subject of the sale is the instruction manual for the above mentioned device